Welcome to the Horseheath Nutrition website for Horse Health, Performance and Condition.
Correct feeding is essential to maintain horse health & performance. Horseheath Nutrition can provide advice to help you achieve this. If you require guidance please use the Nutrition Enquiry Form or call 0344 8844 850 or 077121 384 508.
Expert advice is provided by a Cambridge University trained nutritionist with over 30 years’ experience.
This website offers free nutritional support & guidance when dealing with a number of problems, such as:-
● BEHAVIOUR and TEMPERAMENT
– can be manipulated nutritionally; lethargic horses can be livened up; spooky, nervous ones can be calmed down.
● CIRCULATION information follows shortly.
● CONDITION and WEIGHT LOSS – primarily influenced by feed quality & quantity.
● CRACKED or BRITTLE HOOVES can be avoided by feeding a hoof supplement.
● CUSHINGS DISEASE
● ENTEROLITHS or SAND COLIC
● EQUINE METABOLIC SYNDROME (EMS)
● GASTRIC and COLONIC ULCERS
Courtesey Dr Tim Brazil
● JOINTS & MOBILITY
● POLYSACCHARIDE STORAGE MYOPATHY (PSSM)
● SCOUR, LOOSE DROPPINGS & LEAKY GUT
● SKIN PROBLEMS
Back to the Top of the Home Page